2023 4-H Summer Agriventures and More!
El inglés es el idioma de control de esta página. En la medida en que haya algún conflicto entre la traducción al inglés y la traducción, el inglés prevalece.
Al hacer clic en el enlace de traducción se activa un servicio de traducción gratuito para convertir la página al español. Al igual que con cualquier traducción por Internet, la conversión no es sensible al contexto y puede que no traduzca el texto en su significado original. NC State Extension no garantiza la exactitud del texto traducido. Por favor, tenga en cuenta que algunas aplicaciones y/o servicios pueden no funcionar como se espera cuando se traducen.
English is the controlling language of this page. To the extent there is any conflict between the English text and the translation, English controls.
Clicking on the translation link activates a free translation service to convert the page to Spanish. As with any Internet translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not translate the text to its original meaning. NC State Extension does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text. Please note that some applications and/or services may not function as expected when translated.Collapse ▲
We are pleased to announce the big reveal of our 2023 4-H Summer Agriventures and more! Please visit the links for the class descriptions, times, and costs.
Please pay special attention to the 4-H age rules. To participate in the 8+ classes youth must be 8 years old on or before January 1, 2023. To participate in the 5-7-year-old classes, youth must be 5 on or before January 1, 2023.
4-H Summer Agriventures are educational programs sponsored by Randolph County 4-H to assist youth in developing essential life skills while having fun!
Participants must also enroll in 4-H online and enrollment must take place prior to attending their first session.
- Each participant must have their own 4-H enrollment.
- To register for these classes, youth MUST be at least 8 years of age on, or before, January 1, 2023. If a class is marked as ages 10 years of age and up, youth must be 10 on, or before, January 1, 2023.
- Tickets for classes will close 48 hours before the class.
- Refunds will only be offered at the discretion of the 4-H Agent. If a class is canceled for adverse weather, it will be rescheduled at the convenience of the agent.
- Persons with disabilities and persons with limited English proficiency may request accommodations to participate by contacting Allison Walker, 4-H Agent, at 336-467-2927 or firstname.lastname@example.org by June 2, 2023.
- Each class (unless otherwise noted) will meet at 1003 S. Fayetteville Street.
- Water and snacks will be provided at each program.
- All youth must enroll in 4-H to attend classes (choose “member at large” for club). Enrollment is free, but is required before participating. During enrollment, you will be asked if you understand and agree to abide by the North Carolina 4-H Youth Development Program Liability Waiver, Assumption of the Risk, Photo & Media Release, and Indemnification Agreements. You can view these documents here.
NC State University and N.C. A&T State University are collectively committed to positive action to secure equal opportunity and prohibit discrimination and harassment regardless of age, color, disability, family and marital status, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, political beliefs, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation and veteran status. NC State, N.C. A&T, U.S. Department of Agriculture, and local governments cooperating
Accommodation requests related to a disability should be made by June 2, 2023 to Allison Walker, 336-318-6000, email@example.com.