Lee County 4-H Summer STEAM
Important Information & Instructions
Online Registration Begins: May 1, 2018, 9:00am
Thank you for your continued interest in the Lee County 4-H summer day camp program. Registration is done online for your convenience. Please call us if you have any problems with online registration at 919-775-5624. You must enroll with Lee County 4-H at 4honline.com first and then register your class choices You can begin enrollment today by going to 4honline.com. Choose “Lee County 4-H Summer STEAM 2018” as your club. Current 4-H participants may also choose “Lee County 4-H Summer STEAM 2018” as a club at 4Honline.com.
A helpful document to have in hand when beginning the online enrollment process: https://nc4h.ces.ncsu.edu/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Setting-Up-A-Profile-4HOnline.pdf?fwd=no
Once you have enrolled at 4honline.com and signed-up up for your class(es) you will receive an invoice. Bring this invoice to extension by the deadline to pay and secure your spot in the class(es). The invoice and exact change or check is required to complete the Summer STEAM registration process.
ALL SUMMER STEAM FEES AND REGISTRATIONS must be received (not postmarked) at the Extension Office by the deadlines outlined in each description or you forfeit your child’s place in the class. You may place your child on a waiting list by emailing email@example.com.
- All fees are NON-REFUNDABLE after the class deadline unless an activity is cancelled.
- If you are paying in CASH please BRING THE CORRECT AMOUNT Monday-Friday, 9am-1pm and 2pm-4pm to 2420 Tramway Road, Sanford.
- Your child’s birthday must fall on or before the registration deadline to be eligible for classes. All tuition costs are non-refundable after the deadlines unless an activity is canceled. Please bring a copy of the invoice when you come to pay.
- If you want a Summer STEAM t-shirt you must have registered and paid for your class(es) by June 1st.
- If the class that you would like to register your child for is FULL, please e-mail Pam Kerley at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to be put on a waiting list for that class.
- If your child is unable to attend a class after you sign up, please let us know so that other children may have the opportunity to participate. Contact Pam Kerley at 919-775-5624 or email@example.com.
- All Lee County 4-H Summer STEAM events or activities are operating under the 4-H Code of Conduct and Disciplinary Procedure. The NC 4-H Code of Conduct and Disciplinary Procedure is a condition of participation in 4-H events/activities and can be found at: https://lee.ces.ncsu.edu/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/4-H-Code-of-Conduct.pdf?fwd=no
- If you do not have access to a computer to register for Lee County Summer STEAM online, you may come by the Extension Office and we will provide computer access for you from 9:00am to 5:00pm beginning May 1, 2018. Please note that we only provide you with computer access. We cannot register your child for you.
- Once Summer STEAM programs begin PLEASE ARRIVE ON TIME AND BE PROMPT FOR PICK UP!
- For accommodations for persons with disabilities, contact Lee County 4-H at 919-775-5624, no less than seven business days before the event.
Have you enrolled in Lee County 4H at 4honline.com (top of page) if so proceed to class listings. You will need to write down your 4H online member number for referencing during the registration process.
Register to be a Teen Summer STEAM Volunteer @ 4HOnline.com
JUNERegister for Seed to Plant Horticulture Science Camp @ 4honline.comRegister for Cook Smart, Eat Smart Teen Cooking Challenge @ 4honline.comRegister for Be a Marble Roller-coaster Engineer @ 4honline.comRegister for the morning session of the Cloverbud STEAM Camp @ 4honline.com
(only register for 1 session, they are identical)
Register for the afternoon session of the Cloverbud STEAM Camp @ 4honline.com
JULYRegister for the Love of Quilting Camp @ 4honline.comRegister for the Farm to Kitchen Summer Camp @ 4honline.com
Register for 4-H Congress @ 4honline.comRegister for Residential Camp
Printable PDF Summer Fun 2018